Fantastic Colonial / Contemporary Home with 4 Bedrooms & 4.5 Bathrooms in Granby Woods in Derwood! Featuring your own backyard oasis w/ in-ground Anthony-built pool, patio & lovely porch that overlooks the grounds. The pool is now OPEN and ready for your summer swimming delight. Beautifully landscaped and treed Backyard gives you room for room on the 1.726 acre lot. Private 1st floor Office/Den allows you to work from home when the need arises. Entertain family and friends in your Formal Living Room with bay window and Formal Dining Room with crown moulding & chair rail. A Butler~s Pantry is adjacent to the Dining Room. Enjoy relaxing in the Brilliant Sunroom with, Palladium windows, 2 Skylights & doors to private deck. The dramatic 1st floor Family Rm w/ wood burning stove & vaulted ceiling opens to the charming Breakfast Area. You will love cooking in this gourmet Kitchen w/ granite counters & Center Island with stainless steel appliances featuring a Viking gas range. A 1st floor laundry room is just off the Kitchen and provides the exit to the 2 car garage. Please view all photos and the 3D video tour in this listing.The Upper Level has a Huge Master Bedroom and spacious Walk-in Closet. The Master Bathroom has been recently updated with heated floor, double sink vanity, separate shower stall w/ 2 shower heads and a separate toilet room. An open crossover bridge separates the other bedroom areas. Bedrooms 2 and 3 are nice size with double door closets & ceiling fans that share a Jack & Jill Bathroom. This J&J bathroom has also been recently updated with tile floor, double sink vanity, tub/shower w/ tile and toilet. The 4th Bedroom has 2 windows, double closet, ceiling fan and its own Private Bathroom!The Lower Level has a large Rec Room / Exercise Room that opens to a Kitchenette with range, sink and pantry. There is a Full Bathroom just of the hallway. Also, there is a private 2nd Office or Hobby Room with closet and direct assess to the Utility Room and a large Storage Room. On the opposite side of the Basement there are 2 additional areas ~ one is a Storage Room with metal shelving and the other is set-up as a workshop. Lots of possibilities with these unfinished rooms! Finally a level walk-out to a small deck is at the back of the basement to give you access the Backyard.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Contemporary, Colonial
4 Full/1 Half
Softener Own, Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Electri
4,552 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Montgomery County Public Schools
COL. ZADOK MAGRUDER
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Workshop, Storage, Foyer, Office, Utility Room, Florida Room, Breakfast Room
- Master Bathroom
- Butler Pantry, Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Range-Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Self-Cleaning Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Water Dispenser, Water Treatment System
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Electric, Heat Pump, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Wood. Heat Pump, Zone, Stove.
- Partial, Full, Walkout, Partially Finished, Space For Rooms, Workshop, Heated
- Bay Window(s), Double Pane, Palladian Windows, Skylights, Screened
- 1. Wood Stove.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Patio, Porch, Deck
- Pool Description
- In-ground, Child safety fence
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Flood Lights, Front Yard, Landscaped. Cul-De-Sac, Front Yard, Landscaping, Private.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price